Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 294,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores, at 2.5X the industry average, are the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners; Cisco, HPE, and NetApp as exclusive resellers; and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries.
The Inside Sales Representative- Public Sector is an individual contributor. Responsible for sales and pipeline creation for a territory and drives the sales process for the assigned territory within Veeam. This position will be located in Alpharetta, GA. This role will be working within the Federal government, or SLED (State & local government & education) sectors.
• Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
• Work on and coordinate responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s and bids
• Manages performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes marketing plans and ensures sales objectives are met
• Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close business.
• Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
• Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities
• Collaborates with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution
• Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment
• Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
• One to three (1-3) years of inside direct sales experience in the software industry preferred; telephone and internet based sales experience required
• Two to three (2 -3) years experience selling enterprise software in the government and/or education sectors preferred
• Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative
• Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired
• Knowledge of data center technologies like storage, networking, etc. and virtualization technology, like VMware and/or Microsoft Hyper-V is preferred
• Experience in Channel Sales a plus
• Experience in working with federal System Integrators a plus
• Experience in a highly matrixed management organization and a team based selling environment a plus
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.