Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers. Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com
The Manager, Inside Sales Representatives- Federal performs sales activities and oversees and drives the sales process for a designated sales team within Veeam. This position will focus on Federal government accounts.
· Leads a team of 10+ Inside Sales Representatives- Federal, and/or Inside Sales Associates that perform lead processing, opportunity qualification and sales promotion related customer follow ups.
· Manages team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met
· Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
· Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including outbound calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities
· Establishes and reports on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary
· Collaborates with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution
· Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports
· Demonstrated experience building, training, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
· Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative. Federal government software sales experience highly preferred
· Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.