Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers. Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com
As an Inside Systems Engineer you are a key technical resource for the Inside Sales team. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technical evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as a main technical advisor and product advocate for Veeam’s products. The Inside Systems Engineer must be able to articulate Veeam’s technology and product positioning to both partners and end‐users.
• Manage and drive WebEx and conference call discussions.
• Provide technical assistance for design and initial implementation of Veeam’s Products.
• Demonstrate feasibility of Veeam's solutions during the qualifying process, confirm that the products meet the prospect’s requirements, and assist sales in technical qualification.
• Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities by continuous self‐study
• Ability to work independently and within a team with limited direction in a fast‐paced environment; must be a high‐energy, motivated self‐starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
• Responsible for record keeping and activities tracking via Veeam’s CRM tool (Salesforce).
• Bachelor’s Degree required preferred.
• Three to five (3‐5) years of technical sales experience preferred.
• General understanding of virtualization technologies such as VMware, Xen, Hyper‐V, Citrix, Softricity, Thinstall, etc.
• General understanding of multiple Operating Systems such as Windows Server, Linux or UNIX.
• General understanding of Storage and Networking Technologies is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups via the telephone and in person.
• Very minimal travel required
• Must have experience utilizing Microsoft Products (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.