Do you have a passion for cloud computing and how it has transformed IT and business? Do you have strong organizational, strategic thinking, and communication skills to lead a high-performing team? Do you have a passion for working with strategic partners to drive a joint vision and plan?
The Veeam Cloud Marketing team is hiring a passionate and talented Director of Marketing to lead the global product marketing team for our cloud partners, Veeam Cloud & Service Providers (VCSPs). In this role, you will lead a team to develop the product marketing strategy for the product set specially targeted at the VCSP audience. As part of this responsibility, you will work closely with business development, sales, and executive leadership to drive a marketing plan to help achieve aggressive growth targets for the business. This includes defining specific use cases and solutions targeted at VCSPs, developing messaging and positioning, a content roadmap, and launching campaigns to increase awareness and demand for the product set.
• Lead a team of product marketers to develop the product marketing plans specifically for VCSPs. This includes messaging, content across the buyer’s journey, marketing programs, and go-to-market activities.
• Team with business development and sales to define specific use cases and solution value propositions for VCSPs.
• Work with technical teams to distill key functionality and benefits into business level messaging.
• Launch campaigns and programs both to and through the VCSP ecosystem.
• Enable sellers and internal audiences to sell and evangelize the VCSP strategy.
• Analyze results to optimize programs and campaigns.
• Present marketing strategy updates to the leadership team on an ongoing basis.
• 10+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing in the IT industry.
• Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in leading a product marketing team
• Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling messaging and marketing content across the buyer’s journey to enable partners.
• Demonstrated ability to launch and grow innovative technology products.
• Proven experience in leading campaigns that drive awareness and demand.
• Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to partners and senior executives.
• Be a team player and fun to work with.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.