The Director, Alliance Marketing is responsible for helping to meet pipeline and revenue goals in partnership with our strategic alliances. He/she will work closely with our alliance directors, product marketing, regional marketing, sales and our alliance marketing counterparts to develop joint messaging/positioning, co-marketing programs, joint global events, solution launches and sales enablement content.
• 5+ years direct strategic alliance partner program experience, integrated marketing plan development, communication programs and collaborative demand generation
• Core competency in building joint messaging and positioning targeting enterprise IT buyers
• Excellent knowledge of the global software industry and enterprise segment.
• Ability to define marketing objectives, track and evaluate results, including marketing return on investment
• Ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team of marketing professionals
• Strong technical and business acumen
• Background in virtualization, cloud and/or storage alliance marketing programs preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field, MBA desired
• Team Player
• Problem solver with a “can do” attitude
• Agility and flexibility to deal with constant change
• Ability to work effectively with and communicate to executive level managers
• Strong interpersonal and written/verbal skills
• Results oriented
• Proactive and a great planner
• Good analytical thinking
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams
• Expected to be mobile / travelling 30% of working time.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.