The Enterprise Area Sales Director will manage the Enterprise Account Managers that are responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business with new and existing customers of Veeam virtualization backup and replication software. The focus will be in the largest and most strategic named accounts in the assigned territory. The Area Sales Director will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’s solutions and business strategy while being responsible for the successful execution of the respective sales plan for the team.
Manage a team of 6-10 Enterprise Account Executives within a defined territory.
• Report to and work with the VP of US Sales to build business plan for the region and strategic plan to exceed revenue targets
• Work with Area inside Sales Managers & staff to follow up on inbound leads, target named accounts and maximize revenue
• Drives, manages and executes the business and revenue of the area sales team; develops, coaches and trains sales staff
• Analyzes area market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities
• Educates team on significant industry factors including competitive products, regulations, trends, customer needs, and pricing
• Prepares forecasts, territory/industry management, and growth plans
• Establishes and reports on metrics to measure team performance; correct deficiencies where necessary
• Serves as executive contact for large enterprise clients and overseas sales actions to close large deals when necessary
• Ensures that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal
• Recruits, hires and trains staff members; fosters a successful and positive team environment
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the VP Enterprise Sales
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.