The Veeam Cloud and Service Provider (VCSP ) Territory Manager (TM) is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business to new and existing VCSPs in their assigned territory. The VCSP Territory Manager (TM) will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’s solutions and business strategy while being responsible for the successful execution of the respective sales plan.
Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
• Ten (10) years enterprise software sales; five (5) years field sales to and with Cloud/Hosting/Service Providers
• Experience with VMware and/or Microsoft desired
• Knowledge of virtualization technology desired
• Must have a significant track record of accomplishment selling in the target market
• Proven relationships in top tier Cloud or Hosting provider accounts and an ability to open new accounts
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
• Ability to travel throughout assigned geography.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.