Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers. Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com
The Channel Developer is responsible for selling Veeam products by recruiting, training and enabling channel partners who focus on virtualization.
• Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory.
• Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on channel partners and large VMware customers.
• Recruiting, training and enabling channel partners (VARs and distributors) with the focus on SMB run rate business.
• Working closely with Veeam account managers and channel partners on closing large enterprise deals.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
• Desired sales experience with channel-focused company
• Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
• Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
• Ability to travel 50% of the time within assigned territory