The Alliance Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and continuous development of the go-to-market strategy for Veeam’s alliances in North America.
The candidate needs a proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing plans, has excellent networking and program building expertise, and can balance the needs and direction of the sales and marketing teams.
· Team Player
· Agility and flexibility to deal with constant change
· Ability to deal effectively with executive level managers
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Measurement and results/impact-driven
· Good analytical thinking
· Ability to lead people who are not in direct line of supervision
· Excellent knowledge of the software and enterprise industry in the Americas.
· 5+ years direct partner program experience, integrated marketing plan development, communication programs and collaborative demand generation
· 1-2 years alliance marketing/ technology partner marketing/product marketing (Storage/Data Center focus preferred)
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
· Ability to define marketing objectives, track and evaluate results, including marketing return on investment
· Must have exceptional communication and writing skills.
· Competency in SalesForce.com a plus
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.