The Partner Manager is responsible for selling Veeam products by enabling and engaging channel partners who focus on:
- VMware Virtualization offerings
- Hyper-V Virtualization offerings
- System-wide backup software solutions
- System Monitoring / Alerting / Reporting offerings
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Hybrid/Private/Public Cloud
Partner manager is responsible for the alignment, enablement, development and performance of the partners in their territory. Understanding Veeam’s primary sales engines – SMB, SLED, Commercial, Enterprise and Cloud and where Veeam’s solutions fit within these sales engines.
Ability to travel 50% of the time within assigned territory.
• Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware, Hyper-V or Citrix is a plus.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.